Thursday, April 29, 2010

Director/DP Demo Reel (April 29, 2010) w/ Artist Statement



Jonathan Barge
Artist Statement

Ever since I can remember images from movies, pictures, and paintings, have always captivated me into wanting to entertain people for a living. My interest in media production began during my high school years, when I took my first TV Production class. I enjoyed the excitement and creativity involved in producing a product that others found entertaining and thought provoking.
I enjoy all types of media from the old to the new generation of entertainment. I think that is what seperates me from your "Average Joe" in the business. I know what the people want, and I can give it to them through my eyes and vision. Seeing and believing in something is a subject that I thrive in. My modo is "without faith, what do you have?" Faith and determenation is what drives me forward as a man and as a artist.
My direction for the future is to continue to see my vision take light. So far I have directed, edited, and produce short pieces. Including a music video, a short scene, documentary, and a commercial. It's so many genres in films, and TV I would like to work with including drama, action, sports, and music.

Life is but a dream, so I have my boat ready to sail. One Love

-JBARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment